Your Ceremony Starts Here
Imagine standing barefoot in champagne sand with the South Pacific sunset showering it’s light on you while you declare your feelings for your special person. An island wedding is the perfect setting for a casual, simple, yet breathtaking ceremony creating lifetime memories.
If you would like further information or to see if we can accept your group and dates click here and give us some more information.
If you are looking for one of the below for your special day – then Octopus Resort is the perfect Location:
GROUP WEDDING PACKAGES
- Intimate beach Ceremony for 2 to 10 Guests with 10% off all accommodation
- Ceremony/Celebration for 10-20 Guests with 15% off all accommodation
- Island Wedding for 20-30 Guests - 15% off accommodation and free upgrade for Bride and Groom on accommodation only
- Non-official or Official ceremony or Vow Renewal is available
- All packages are subject to terms and condition
Available dates are anywhere in between the below date range:
- 15th January to 1st April * subject to availability.
- 1st August to 15th September * subject to availability.
- 15th October to 15th December * subject to availability.
We specialize in small intimate beach weddings for couples eloping or choosing to have a special small ceremony whilst in the islands.
Wedding Vow renewal or Nonofficial wedding ceremony: FJD $950
- Beach flower arch set up
- Bridal bouquet
- Seafood candlelight dinner on the beach & bottle of sparkling wine for 2
- Ceremony by Minister (local tale tale
Rates are in Fijian dollars and the prices include 15% Value Added Tax (VAT) and 5% Hotel Turnover Tax. Rates, taxes and offers are subject to change without notice.
Official Wedding Price: FJD $2,200
- Ceremony by Minister
- Floral Arch on beach
- Bridal bouquet
- Wedding cake for two
- Seafood candle dinner on the beach and bottle of sparkling wine for two
- Bottle of sparkling wine to toast during the ceremony
- Wedding License and arranging the paperwork and scheduling a meeting with BDM officer in order to obtain a wedding license
- Filing of a marriage license to receive Apostle stamp
- Extras such as band/choir/warriors are additional and upon request
Photographers and Beauticians can be bought up to the island from the mainland of Fiji, please contact us for recommendations so we can put you in touch with them to liaise directly. Note: These services are not included in any package and would be the sole responsibility of the bride and Groom